Rabu, 17 September 2014

Monkey Forest

Nice Place to See Cute Monkeys

Monkey ForestSeeing hundreds of monkeys hanging around the trees and roaming in the forest, apparently becomes a memorable experience for the tourist. Moreover, having an opportunity to hold the monkey and feeding some bananas for them, certainly it is very exciting.
It was experienced by Rae Kelli Hofmeister who first came to Bali especially Ubud Monkey Forest Tourist Attraction. “We are having a great time in Monkey Forest. We are surprise because there are many monkeys that are very close with the human. I can see the baby monkeys, in which they looked cute when hanging under their mom. It is so fun,” she revealed friendly.
The tourist who is traveling with ten of her friends was also have the opportunity to hold and took picture with tame monkeys. “I held one monkey here. I little bit scare but it was interesting.  I was very happy because this the first time I held a monkey,” said the foreign tourist from Minnesota.
Besides visiting the Monkey Forest, Hofmeister and her friends also went in several art shops, carpenter, wood carving, stone carving and restaurant in Ubud. “Definitely I suggest everyone to come here and I hope, I will come back sometimes, "said the lady who likes traveling. (BTN/ocha)http://www.bali-travelnews.com